Viva Housing Finance – Apply & Get best Interest Rate from Viva Finance. Check Home Loan Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
VIVA Housing Finance – Get Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
Viva finance is renowned housing finance company that works for the welfare of its customers & Realising their goals. It ensures low interest rates with minimal documentations. Viva Home Finance has built up a strong network of clients with there best services offered. Customers can take advantage of property advisory services in which the company’s representative will be there to help.
The company has a long history of providing hassle – free loan to every individual for various purpose like :
- Home Purchase
- Self – Construction
- Home Renovation / Improvement / Extension
- For installation of solar panel for lighting & water
- For energy efficient housing or green initiative
- For construction of sanitary facilities
Features, Benefits, Eligibility & Other Information Related to the Viva Home Finance
- Any resident Indian (salaried, self employed professional or self employed non-professional) and any Non-Resident Indian (Salaried) can apply to VHFL for availing home loan.
- Co – applicants can be immediate family member.
- For Salaried and Self Employed Professionals loan tenure will be maximum of 20 years or retirement age whichever is lower.
- For Self Employed Non Professionals loan tenure will be maximum of 20 years or Maximum 65 years of age (whose income is considered).
- Customers can avail a loan of up to 90% of the loan including value of property & other related cost of the loan amount up to 2 Crores & up to 80% in other cases.
- There is no pre – closure / prepayment penalty applicable on loans.
- The repayment of loan shall be done in equated monthly installments based on the loan amount, tenure and rate of interest (The payment shall be accepted through post-dated cheques or ECS).
VIVA Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
|Dully Filled Application Form|
|Processing fee Cheque|
|Passport Sized Photograph|
|Proof of Business Address in Case of Non-Salaried|
- Salaried applicants – 10,000 + service tax
- Self employed applicants – 1% of sanctioned amount or ₹ 7500/- whichever is higher + service tax.