(Updated on 11.01.2019) Tata Capital Home Loan EMI Calculator Jan 2019 – Get Instant Quick & Easy Approval on Tata Capital Home Loan. Loansninsurances.com provide a simple tool to calculate your Tata Capital Home Loan EMI on the basis of✓Interest Rate✓Loan Tenure✓Processing Fee✓Eligibility✓Best Offers & more.
TATA Capital Home Loan Interest Rate
|Loan Amount||Rs- 2,00,000 – Rs 5,00,00,000|
|Interest Rates||Starting at 9.25% p.a|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 Years|
SPECIAL INTEREST RATES FOR WOMEN – For women applicants or co-applicants, the rates offered are 0.05 bps lower.
GET INSTANT HOME LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Tata Capital Home Loan
Tata Capital Limited was established in 2007 and provides financial solutions to the individuals. Tata capital has more than 100 branches which operates through various cities. The customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal for the team. The company
They offer a wide range of products which includes home loan to make your dream of owning a house, True!
Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited (TCHFL) has a host of home loan products to meet every desirable requirement of all individuals to buy/build/renovate/expand their alluring home/flat. TCHFL has various schemes such as Tata Capital Rural Housing Finance, Urban Housing Finance, Affordable Housing Finance (Prapti Loans), Home Extension Loans, Home Improvement loans,etc. to serve you better in every possible way. Get Tata Capital Home loan at attractive rates of interest and calculate your home loan eligibility with the most effective tool- Tata Capital Home Loan Eligibility calculator.
Also avail Tata Capital Personal Loan at the most affordable rates of interest to meet all your genuine expenses at time of financial crisis.
You can avail home loan from Tata capital for following purposes :-
- Purchasing land for constructing a house on it.
- Buying a new house
- Renovation or improvement of existing home
- Home repair or extension.
Tata Capital Housing Finance EMI Calculator
Tata Capital Housing Finance EMI Calculator
|Fill Loan Amount, Interest rate & Tenure in Fields & get Instant Calculation for Home loan emi within seconds.
Features & Benefits of Choosing TATA Capital Home Loan
- Tata Capital offer greater loan eligibility with lower EMIs.
- No penalty on prepayments.
- Customer can choose from various EMIs options. EMIs would depend on the Amount of loan, Interest rate & Tenure.
- Flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 360 months.
- Various Repayment options such as through ECS, Post dated cheques, auto debit & deduction against salary.
- The Minimum Home Loan amount that can be availed is ₹ 2 lakhs with a maximum up to ₹ 10 Crores.
- Minimum age of the borrower shall be 24 years up to a maximum of 65 years or retirement whichever is early at the time of maturity of loan.
- Home loans offers a facility of Balance transfer & Top – Up facility.
|LOAN AMOUNT||LTV (Loan To Value)|
|Loans <= 20 lacs||90% of the market value|
|Loans > 20 lacs <= 75 lacs||85% of the market value|
|Loans > 75 lacs||75% of the market value|
Tata Capital Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility
- Salaried individuals working in reputable companies,Self – Employed professionals,& Self – Employed Non-professionals or businessmen are eligible to apply for the loan.
Minimum age should of 24 years
|TATA CAPITAL HOME LOAN|
|Processing fee||0.5% of the loan amount|
|Pre Payment Charges||Partial prepayment up to 25% of your outstanding principal amount in a given year. If prepayment exceeds the limit then 2% prepayment charges plus taxes will apply|
|Loan Amount||80% of the cost of property|
|Minimum Income||₹ 20,000/-|
Tata Capital Housing Finance Home Loan Documents Required
|Salaried||Self – Employed Professional||Self – employed non – professional / businessmen|
|Application duly filled|
|6 month bank statement|
|Latest salary slip||Education proof|
|Form – 16||Business existence|
|Last 3 year ITR of profession|
|Last 3 year ITR of individual|
|Last 3 year Profit & loss statement|
|Last 3 year balance sheet|
Tata Capital Housing Finance Home Loan Prepayments
Repayment can be done through PDCs (Post Dated Cheques) as well as ECS (Electronic Clearance Service) facility.
Prepayment is possible up to 25% of your loan amount, without any prepayment charges.
2% of the outstanding loan amount will be charged if it exceeds 25% of the loan amount.
No foreclosure charges for floating scheme.
The factors that affect interest rate are :-
- The prevailing marginal cost of funds based lending rate (MCLR) at the time of the loan.
- The borrower’s credit history plays a crucial role in determining the interest rates.
- The tenure of the loan for which the loan is taken.
- The applicability of floating or fixed rate of interest.
1) Tata Housing launched its ‘Monetize India’ campaign in partnership with IndiaBulls Home Loans. Realty firm Tata Housing, which is a closely held public limited company and the subsidiary of Tata Sons have partnered with Indiabullls Housing Finance to offer home loans at 3.99% rate of interest to those who buy apartments in its ongoing 11 projects in seven cities. This unique home loan rate would be valid for the first five years. The scheme is valid till 12 December, 2017.