SRG Housing Finance – Apply & Get lowest Interest Rate from SRG Housing. Check Home Loan Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
SRG Housing Finance – Get Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
SRG housing finance is a leading housing finance sector incorporated in 1999 as Vitalise Fin lease Private Ltd., Headquartered in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The company however operates in five states of the country. The company believes in providing shelter to every individual of the country. Various products are offered by SRG Housing Finance like individual home loan, loan against property, Builders loan etc. SRG is the first ever company to get license from NHB.
SRG provides loan anywhere in Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya pradesh & Gujarat.
Features, Eligibility & Benefits of SRG Housing Loan
- SRG provides loan to Salaried as well as Self – employed individuals.
- Loan can be availed for a period of 1 to 15 years which shall not extend the age of 60 years (65 for self employed individuals) or the retirement age.
- Repayment period ranges from 5 – 15 years. SRG HFCs also offers a 20 year repayment period at a higher interest rate.
- NRIs can avail a loan for a maximum period of 7 years.
- 1 or 2 Guarantor is needed as collateral securities.
- Customers can get home loan in just 48 hours with assistance from SRG at every level.
- Less documents are required for the loan process.
- Flexible repayment schedule.
- No hidden cost.
- 80% loan amount is sanctioned depending on the cost of the property & several other factors like repayment capacity, age, educational qualifications etc.
- Loan amount sanctioned will be 1 Lakh to 2 Crores.
- Insurance options is available for the customers.
- Prepayment penalty is 1% to 2% of the amount being pre paid.
- Processing fee will be 0% to 2% + taxes to be collected before disbursement or deducted from first disbursement.
Tax Benefits on Housing Loan
As per Indian IT Rules, The current applicable exemption u/s 24 is 2 lacs for the interest amount paid in a financial year and up to 1.5 lac for the Principal amount repaid in the same year. Thus, Up to 3.5 lacs is tax exempt, helping you save up to ₹ 1,05,000 tax annually.
SRG Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
|Salaried||Self – Employed|
|KYC Documents – PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving license, Aadhar card & Other utility bill for address proof.|
|Original Property documents against which loan is taken along with photocopies|
|Last 3 month salary slip or salary certificate||Copy of last 3 years Income Tax returns along with computation duly attested by CA|
|Latest form – 16 if salary is above 10,000/- per month||Copy of last 3 years balance sheet and profit & loss account attested by CA|
|Copy of bank passbook or bank statements for the past 6 months||Bank statement for the last 1 year for the savings & Current account|
|Company profile||Copy of Tax Deduction certificate / Form – 16A (if applicable)|
|Copy of either Shop & Establishment License / VAT Registration or any other mandatory license / registration|
|Copy of advance tax paid / self assessment tax paid challan|