SBI Unnati Credit Card – Get best offers on your unnati credit card with zero annual fee for first 4 years. Know about attractive features & Benefits. Apply Online.
SBI introduced Unnati zero fee credit card for the customers for which SBI have decided to waive off for first 4 years. ‘Everyone can now avail a free credit card’ said SBI. You can pay your utility bills like electricity, telephone, mobile etc. The card can be used in over 24 million outlets globally including 3,25,000 outlets in India. It is issued for the Cardholders having a minimum fixed deposit with State Bank of India of ₹ 25,000.
Salient Features of the Newly Introduced Unnati Credit Card
- Annual fee is ₹ 499 which is waived off for first 4 years.
- You can get 1 reward point per ₹ 100 spend. These reward points can be redeemed against various gifts from the reward catalogue*
- ₹ 500 will be refunded on every ₹ 50,000 or more spend in a year (Applicable for all the membership year).
- Add on card facility is also available for the applicant’s family members above the age of 18 years.
Balance Transfer on EMI Facility can be availed. You can transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit card to SBI Unnati card & avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs.
- If you wish to convert your transactions in easy monthly installments, then it can be done via Flexipay.
It can be done in simple steps :
- Make any purchase for ₹ 2,500 or more using the SBI Unnati credit card.
- Log in with your username & password on SBI official website within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay.
- Customers can withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa & MasterCard ATMs across the globe.
- Interest free credit period is up to 20 – 50 days which is applicable on retail purchases & if no outstanding balance is left.
*Cash advance, Balance transfer, Encash, Flexipay & Fuel transaction not included in reward point program.
Other Fees & Charges
- Annual fees (First 4 years) – NIL
- Renewal fees (5th year onward) – ₹ 499
- Finance charges are applicable up to 2.50% per month, accounting to 30% per annum from the transaction.
- No Add on fees will be charged
In case of Minimum amount due – 5% of the total outstanding (Min. Of which is ₹ 200 + applicable taxes + EMI (In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount, If any.
- Cash advance limit is up to 80% of credit limit with a maximum of ₹ 12,000 per day.
- Cash advance fees for SBI ATMs or other ATMs is 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300. International ATMs withdrawal will be charged at 3% of the transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300.
- There are no late payment charges for total amount due up to ₹ 200, Above that, ₹ 750 can be charged on the due amount.
- On over limit, 2.5% of the over limit amount (subject to a minimum of ₹ 500) will be charged.
- Card replacement will attract a fee of ₹ 100.