Repco Home Finance – Apply & Get Lowest Interest Rate from Repco Home Loan. Check Home Loan Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
Repco Home Finance – Get Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
- Rate of Interest starts from 9.62% (Conditions apply).
- Final rate of interest will depend on scheme and credit rating of the individual customer based on profile and property details.
Repco Home Finance Ltd. is a housing finance company headquartered in chennai, tamil nadu which was incorporated in 2000. RHFL is operating via 120 + branches & 31 satellite centres in 11 Indian states. RHFL is a reputed company which works for the customer’s satisfaction, easy loan disbursal & minimum documents procedure.
The company has a sound risk management system which ensures the customers at each level. The home loan products offered by the banks are as follows :-
Repco Super Delight & Repco Super Premium – Repco Super Delight is a home loan product in which the loans are provided at concessional rate of interest having a regular income source for a period of 25 years. The loan sanctioned will be up to 85% for construction of residential house or flat & 80% for the purchase of residential house/flat.
Dream Home Loan – Home loans by Repco Home Finance ltd. Is provided for a maximum period of 20 years for construction or purchase of residential property.
Repco Super Loan – Super loans are offered for the purpose of construction including extensions & additions to existing property on the land owned by borrower’s parents at a fixed tenure of 15 years.
Repco Home Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
|Loan Amount||Upfront fee (Non – Refundable)|
|up to ₹ 5 lakh||PF i.e 1% of the loan amount|
|> ₹ 5 lakh & up to ₹ 30 lakhs||5,000/-|
|> ₹ 30 lakh & up to ₹ 100 lakhs||7500/-|
|> 100 lakh||10,000/-|
- ID Proof – PAN card, Driving License, Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card.
- Address proof – Passport, Ration card, Election ID card, Employer ID or Adhaar card
- Age proof – Passport / School certificate / Employer certificate
- Income proof for salaried – Salary slip of last 3 months, Salary certificate, Form 16 or IT returns with income computation for latest 3 years.
- Income proof for non – salaried – IT returns with computation of income for latest 3 years of the Concern/Firm/Company and the individual
Audited financial statements of the concern/firm/company for latest 3 years
- Company profile
- Partnership deed (if applicable)
- Income papers duly attested by auditor along with seal & membership number
Guarantor’s details – Duly filled and signed Guarantor form, one photograph/identity card Xerox/pay slip/salary certificate/form 16/IT ACK Xerox
Latest News on Repco Home Finance
1) Non-banking finance company Repco Home Finance on Monday reported that its second-quarter profit rose 24% to Rs 55.9 crore from Rs 45.2 crore. Total income grew 6% to ₹ 281 Crore from ₹ 265.8 Crore. Net interest income grew 14% to ₹ 109.3 crore.
The overall loan book rose 10% to ₹ 9,321.2 crore at the end of September 2017, Individual home loan book increased by 12%. according to the data, Loans to the self- employed segment accounted for 60% of the outstanding loan book and loans against property accounted for 19.4% of the same.
How to apply ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details and Get instant quote on your Eligibility, Documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.