Mentor Housing Finance Home Loan – Apply & Get Attractive Interest Rate From Mentor Housing Finance. Check Home Loan Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
Mentor Housing Finance – Get Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
Mentor housing finance started operating in 1995 with the branches spread all over Rajasthan. The company offers competitive interest rates with the best own in – house team to help the client on every step. They believes in commitment to the customers & thrive for providing the best home loan facilities at ease.
- Mentor provides home loan for the following mentioned purpose :-
- Purchasing a new house/Flat.
- Loan can be availed for Construction / Renovation / Extension.
- Balance transfer & Top – Up facility can be availed from Mentor Housing Finance Ltd.
Features, Benefits, Eligibility & Other Related Information
- Maximum loan that can be availed ranges from ₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 20 lakhs which shall not exceed 80% of the cost of property (for purchasing a new house) & 75% in case of home renovation.
- Tenure of the loan is 1 to 10 years which should not go beyond 75 years of the age of customer.
- Total transparency & flexibility is provided to the customers.
- The repayment starts from 1 month after disbursement.
- Minimum of 3 years & maximum of 10 year is the repayment period which may vary depending upon one’s Income, Age, Qualification, Children, Assets etc.
- Disbursement can be done either in full or installments through Cheque / RTGS / DD.
Securities required for the loan :-
- Title deed of property financed in favour of mentor by creating 1st mortgage.
- Collateral securities guarantee from 1 or 2 persons, LIP, Deposit of shares & units or other securities.
- The size of EMI depends on the quantum of loan, interest rate applicable & loan tenure.
Mentor Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
ID & Address Proof – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN, Passport, Driving License.
Income Proof – PAN, Last 3 months salary slips, Last 6 months bank statement, Form 16 & IT Return, Profit & Loss and Balance sheet.
Property / Asset Proof – All original title deeds of the property, Proof of no encumbrances on the property, an estimate of the proposed work from architect / civil engineer, Own contribution proof.
Other Documents – Employment Contract, Bank statement showing repayment of ongoing loan, Passport Size Photo, Own Contribution Proof.
Home Loan Tax Benefits
As per Indian IT Rules, the current applicable exemption u/s 24 is ₹ 1.5 lacs for the interest amount paid in a financial year and up to ₹ 1 lac for the Principal amount repaid in the same year. Thus up to ₹ 2.5 lacs is tax exempt, helping you save up to ₹ 70,000 tax annually.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details and Get instant quote on your Eligibility, Documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.