ICICI Home Finance – Apply & Get Attractive Home Loan Interest Rate from ICICI Home Finance. Check Home Loan Eligibility Calculator, Interest Rate, Monthly EMI & Processing Fee.
ICICI HOME FINANCE – GET INSTANT HOME LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd. Is a part of ICICI group and provides several home loan products. They have a base of more than a million customers. The company is a leading finance firm with branches all over the country. They offer the best loan services with guidance to the customer at each and every individual level.
Some amongst the various features of ICICI Home Finance with Eligibility, Documents required & Other Important things before applying for loan is given below :-
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF ICICI HOME FINANCE
- ICICI Home Finance is the most trusted & reliable company for loan in minimum time period.
- Get attractive interest rate option like floating rate, fixed rate or part – fixed & part – floating rate.
- Loan gets easily sanctioned which ranges from ₹ 3 lakhs to ₹ 3 Crore for a period of 20 years (Maximum).
- One can avail Insurance option for Home Loan at attractive premium with free personal accident insurance.
- Minimum age required for availing the loan facility from ICICI Home Finance is 25 years with a maximum of 65 years or retirement age (Whichever is earlier).
- Minimum age of the co – applicant should be 18 years.
- Salaried and self – employed with a regular source of income can apply for loan.
- Maximum amount of loan sanctioned will be 80% of the cost of property or the cost of construction as applicable.
- NRIs can also apply.
ICICI HOME FINANCE – HOME LOAN INTEREST RATE
|ICICI Home Finance Interest Rate|
|Loan Type||Range of Interest Rates for Home Loans||Mean|
*Mean Rate = Sum of (Disbursement Amount * Interest Rate)/ Total Disbursement Amount.
ICICI HOME FINANCE HOME LOAN EMI CALCULATOR
|Processing / administrative fees (charged at the time of sanction)||0.50% – 1.00% of the loan amount or Rs. 2000/- whichever is higher + applicable Service Tax & Surcharge.|
|Part pre payment fees||NIL|
|Pre payment charges||FLOATING RATE||FIXED RATE|
|Loan type : Home loan / Home Improvement loan / Dual rate Home Loan||For individual borrower – no penalty charges. For Non – individual borrower – 2% + applicable taxes & surcharge||No pre payment charges if the pre payment is made by borrower from his own source otherwise 2%.|
|Penalty for delayed payments||Charges for late payment / Additional interest : 2% per month plus applicable taxes if any.|
|Cheque ECS Dishonour charges, Per transaction||Rs. 200/- or such other amount as may be specified by IHFC from time to time plus applicable taxes and other statutory levies.|
|Documents retrieval charges||Rs. 500 + applicable taxes|
|Charges of statement of account||Rs. 100 + applicable taxes|
|Other charges apply as per ICICI Home Finance.|
|Salaried||Self employed professionals||Self employed non – professionals|
|Application form with photograph duly signed by all applicants|
|Identity, residence and age proof|
|Pan card details of all the applicants whose income is considered for loan appraisal|
|Last 3 months Salary-slips||Education qualification certificate and proof of business existence||Proof of business existence|
|Form 16 / Income Tax Returns||Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income||Business profile|
|Last 6 months bank statements||Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account||Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income|
|Processing fee cheque||Last 6 months bank statements||Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account|
|Processing fee cheque||Last 6 months bank statements (Self and business)|
|Processing fee cheque|
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details and Get instant quote on your Eligibility, Documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our Representative will get in touch with you to help you further.