Hinduja Housing Finance – Apply & Get Best Quotes on Home Loan from Hinduja Home Loans. Check Home Loan EMI Calculator, Low Interest Rate, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
Hinduja Housing Finance – Get Instant Quotes on Home Loan
Hinduja Housing Finance (HHF) is a part of Hinduja Group. One can avail Hinduja Housing Finance to get attractive interest rates with low EMIs. Hinduja Housing Finance operates through 12 major states in India with Door step service available.
They offer customised loan plan for everyone at Individual level. The company was established in 2015 and currently have a authorised share capital worth 150,000,000.
Hinduja Housing Finance operates through 12 major states in India with Door step service available.
Home Loan Details
|HOME LOAN DETAILS|
|LOAN AMOUNT||LOAN TO VALUE (LTV)||LOAN TENURE|
|Minimum : ₹ 2 lakhs||80.00%||Minimum : 1 year|
|Maximum : ₹ 100 lakhs||Maximum : 25 years|
Types of Home loan provided by Hinduja Housing Finance Ltd.
- New Property Loan
- Resale Home Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Composite Loan
- Self – Construction Loan
- Other services such as Balance Transfer & Top – Up.
FEATURES, BENEFITS & OTHER INFORMATION
- Any Indian resident can apply for home loan whether employed or self – employed.
- Minimum income limit to apply for the loan is 10,000/- for salaried individuals & 1.20 lakhs for self – employed per annum.
- Minimum of 2 years & 3 years of work experience is required for salaried & self employed individuals respectively to apply for loan.
- Part payment will only be accepted under the condition that only 3 such part payments will be made in a financial Year & that the amount prepaid each time will be equivalent to or not less than 6 EMIs.
- The maximum period for the repayment of loan amount will depend on the borrower category (Salaried or Self – employed), age & purpose for which the loan is taken.
Hinduja Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
Age Limit for Loan Applicants
- Minimum age limit is 21 years for both salaried & Self employed Individuals.
- Maximum is the Retirement age at the time of loan maturity (For salaried) & 65 years of age for self – employed.
|HINDUJA HOUSING FINANCE Ltd.|
|Salaried people||Self employed/Professionals/Businessmen|
|Duly certified latest salary slip||Bank statement for last six months|
|Employment certificate||Copy of last 3 years balance sheet and profit & loss statement, duly certified by CA|
|Latest copy of form – 16||Proof of business premises|
|Latest 3 months salary slips||income tax returns & tax paid challan for last 3 years|
|Copy of Age Proof|
|Copy of Address Proof|
|Copy of bank pass book / Statement of accounts for the last 6 months|
|Approved plan / Layout|
|Agreement for Sale / Construction (As applicable)|
|Parent document copies as well as original|
|Original Title Deeds|
|Encumbrance certificate for last 15 years with the record of transaction|
|Revenue record like Patta, Chitta, Adangal, Town survey records, Property tax receipts|
|COST AND VALUE OF PROPERTY FOR WHICH THE LOAN IS AVAILED|
|Home Loans up to ₹ 30 lacs||90% of the cost / value of the property whichever is low.|
|Home Loans above ₹ 30 lacs||80% of the cost / value of the property whichever is low.|
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details & Get instant quote on your eligibility, documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.