DDA Aawasiya Yojana – Get information & Quote DDA Aawasiya Yojana Scheme, Online Application Forms, Price, Flats List, Draw Result.
DDA Aawasiya Yojana is linked to “CREDIT LINKED SUBSIDY SCHEME” under ‘PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA – HOUSING FOR ALL (URBAN)’ started by the Prime Minister of India, With the aim of “Housing For All” to be achieved by the year 2022.
The scheme in all focuses on ‘Pucca House’ for every family in urban areas with all the basic necessities required.
DDA is launching its 46th Housing Scheme for allotment of about 12,000 flats during 2017. it has already launched 45 Housing Schemes with allotment of 4.25 lakh flats.
DDA Aawasiya Yojana – Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
In the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 (DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017), the Delhi Development Authority has offered total 12,072 freehold residential flats for allotment to the applicants through a lottery draw of lots.
Last date of application is 11 September 2017.
For Lower Income Groups – ₹ 1 lakh per application.
Middle Income Groups & Higher Income Groups – ₹ 2 lakh per application.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2018
- Resident Indian of age 18 years & above.
- The applicant should not own a house/flat/residential plot in his/her or spouse’s or children’s name anywhere in India.
- Both husband and wife can apply for the scheme but if bot are allotted a flat only one can retain.
- Application form duly filled.
- Self attested copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of Residence (Self Attested Copy of Passport, Government Identity Card, Ration Card, Driving Licence, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill. House Tax Receipt, Bank Pass Book, CGHS Card or Aadhar Card).
- Self attested copy of bank passbook / statement of account mentioned in the application form for the last one year or a copy of Income Tax Returns(s) for the FY 2015-16 i.e the assessment year 2016-17.
Details of Flats, Tentative Cost and Locality Codes
|HIG Flats||Locality Code||No. of Flats||Approx. Range of Plinth Area||Broad Range of Tentative Disposal Cost (Rs. In Lakhs)|
|Vasant Kunj||10||20||72.43 to 116.42||58.47 to 93.96|
|Jasola||11||12||105.40 to 131.92||85.87 to 126.81|
|Sukhdev Vihar & Sarita Vihar||12||2||77.57 to 104.12||62.58 to 84.20|
|Dwarka||13||20||91.69 to 135.63||61.08 to 109.22|
|Pitampura||14||3||102.61 to 103.88||65.34 to 66.15|
|Paschim Vihar & Vikas Puri||15||7||85.26 to 98.63||54.24 to 62.75|
|Rohini Sector 11 & 18||16||2||84.00 to 84.03||53.52 to 53.54|
|Rohini Sector 29||17||14||151.06 to 156.61||100.23 to 103.92|
|MIG Flats||Locality Code||No. of Flats||Approx. Range of Plinth Area||Broad Range of Tentative Disposal Cost (Rs. In Lakhs)|
|Dwarka & Nasirpur||21||10||74.18 to 109.88||44.49 to 73.94|
|Rohini Sector- 21,23,24 & 28||22||23||72.28 to 88.17||43.11 to 57.00|
|Jahangirpuri||23||4||99.73||50.58 to 78.11|
|Narela A-10||24||3||75.96 to 79.96||31.32 to 32.92|
|Mukherjee Nagar||25||31||126.17 to 131.68||90.02 to 93.95|
|Narela Pocket A-9||26||331||109||70.63|
|kalyan Vihar||27||2||80.212 to 90.608||52.91 to 60.34|
|LIG / One Bed Room||Locality Code||No. of Flats||Approx. Range of Plinth Area||Broad Range of Tentative Disposal Cost (Rs. In Lakhs)|
|Jasola & Dwarka||31||4||28.24 to 46.14||15.63 to 26.04|
|Rohini Sector – 16 to 29||32||77||38.27 to 48.34||24.45 to 30.30|
|Loknayak Puram, Paschim Vihar||33||404||42.00 to 44.33||20.33 to 22.78|
|Kondli Gharoli, East Loni Road, Jafrabad||34||10||31.49 to 61.05||16.75 to 23.55|
|Narela||35||36||41.43 to 52.63||15.40 to 19.61|
|Dwarka Sector – 23B||36||378||33.291 to 33.853||20.18 to 20.50|
|Rohini Sector – 34 & 35||37||4349||33.290 to 33.853||14.83 to 15.08|
|Narela G-2 & G-8||38||3612||33.251 to 33.851||14.50 to 14.75|
|Siraspur||39||2059||35.76 to 36.39||18.40 to 18.72|
|Ramgarh Colony Near Jahangir Puri Metro Station||40||268||31.90 to 35.34||19.72 to 21.79|
|Janta||Locality Code||No. of Flats||Approx. Range of Plinth Area||Broad Range of Tentative Disposal Cost (Rs. In Lakhs)|
|Rohini, Mangolpuri, Sultanpuri||51||42||20.95 to 29.21||9.74 to 11.72|
|Nasirpur, Dwarka||52||41||26.19 to 27.76||9.10 to 9.65|
|Raghubir Nagar, Vikas Puri, Hastsal, Shivaji Enclave, Paschim Vihar||53||21||18.85 to 27.68||8.51 to 11.49|
|Kondli Gharoli, Anand Vihar, Toda Pur, Trilok Puri||54||9||18.80 to 41.22||8.48 to 12.76|
|Narela||55||32||26.11 to 28.19||7.07 to 7.64|
|Rohini Sector – 4 (ORT)||56||239||28.01 to 28.81||9.24 to 9.49|
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Interested applicants can go to the official website dda.org.in. The online payment gateway has been provided for the customers. Otherwise, The application form can be filled in offline mode also.
- Application Brochure is available on the official site in PDF Form or for Rs. 200 inclusive of all taxes (offline).
The scheme will be implemented through the following banks & financial institutions.
The list of banks for DDA flat scheme 2017 application form is given below :-
|Banks Name||No.of Branches|
|Bank of Baroda||99|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||50|
|State Bank of India||29|