Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan – Check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates, Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents, Processing Fee, Tenure, Benefits, Features.
Want to purchase a super bike but don’t have enough money? Don’t worry, we have a great solution to resolve your credit problem. Yes Bank strives to establish a high-quality, customer-centric, service-driven environment for their customers.
TWO WHEELER LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Apply for a Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan either online or offline. The bank offers a great deal to the applicants with longer loan tenure and flexible repayments. The interest rates are very competitive and you are assisted by highly specialised staff. The branching network covers major cities and town across India to provide service to each segment of the society. Other services include Yes Bank Gold Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan etc. With attractive interest rates and loan amounts.
Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|Rate Range: Oct’18 – Dec’18|
|Annual Percentage Rate: Oct’18 – Dec’18|
Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan Amount, Tenure
|Loan Tenure||1 to 5 years|
|Loan Amount||Rs 1 lakh to Rs 25 lakhs|
|Documentation Charges||Rs 600 per case|
Eligibility Criteria for Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- An individual can avail two wheeler loan from Yes Bank if he or she is planning to purchase a new bike or super bike.
- NRIs can also apply provided local joins as co-applicant.
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Easy documentation
- Quick loan procedure
- Multiple repayment options
- Up to 85% funding of on road price of the vehicle to be purchased
- Attractive interest rate
- Loan amount up to Rs 25 lakh
- Long loan tenure
- Easy to pay monthly EMIs
Prepayment Charges for Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan
You can prepay the loan any time after 6 months.
|7 to 12 months (from 1st EMI)||6% of the outstanding loan|
|13 to 24 months (from 1st EMI)||5% of the outstanding loan|
|After 24 months (from 1st EMI)||3% of the outstanding loan|
Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
EMI Calculator is the online tool important for people applying for a loan. It not only generates the exact amount of payment but also let the borrower know how much loan amount would be feasible. Enter the loan amount, interest rate and the loan tenure, based on which EMI Calculator would calculate your monthly EMI. Hence, you can freely plan your month based on the amount of monthly outgo.
Documents Required for Yes Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Identity proof/Signature proof
- Address proof (Residence and Office)
- Age proof
- Proforma invoice
- PDCs / ECS from/Standing Instructions with security PDCs as applicable
- Margin money receipts
- Details of all existing loan
For Salaried Individuals:
- Latest 3 month salary slips
- ITR for the last 2 years/Form 16/Appointment letter
- Six months salary account statement
For Private Limited Company, Partnership Firm and Proprietorship
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- List of directors and shareholders
- ITR and Profit and Loss and balance sheet statements for the last 3 years
- Bank statement of the main account for the last 6 months
- Partnership deed