South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan – Check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates, Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents, Processing Fee, Tenure, Benefits, Features.
South Indian Bank is the first Kerala based private sector bank to implement core banking system.
The bank has got more than 800 branches spread across all over India. One can avail two wheeler loan from the South Indian Bank at attractive interest rates and multiple repayment options.
TWO WHEELER LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Also, South Indian Bank Home Loan is the impeccable service offered by this bank. You can easily buy your dream home or renovate your existing home with the credit lent by the bank.
South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan Rate of Interest
|Rate of Interest||9.35% p.a. – 10.95% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Rs 50,000|
|Upfront Charges||0.25% of the loan amount (one-time) or Rs 5000 whichever is less|
|Margin||5% to 15%|
|Repayment Period||Upto 5 years|
|Borrower’s Age||Maximum 75 years on completion of loan term|
South Indian Bank offers vehicle loan to purchase new two wheelers. Following segments can avail South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan service:
- Employees of MNCs, state/central government/IT companies
- Business people
- Professionals with a net monthly income of Rs 60,000
- Pensioners/HNIs without pension
Features of South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimal interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Flexible repayment period
- Loan amount up to Rs 50,000
- Limited documentation
South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
EMI calculator stands for Easy Monthly Installment Calculator. As the name suggests, it clearly means that this calculator helps the loan borrower in giving a clear idea of future loan repayment.
Use Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator to estimate your Two Wheeler Loan EMI’s and also analyse interest and outstanding principal repayment.
It gives the accurate amount that you need to pay towards your loan EMIs. Details such as loan amount, tenure & rate of interest are required to know further details on EMI Calculator in less than a minute.
Documents Required for South Indian Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Duly filled application form with passport size photographs
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Valid driving license
- Proforma invoice of the supplier
- Bank statements for last 6 months
- Salary slips for salaried people
- Income Tax Returns or form 16 for self-employed individuals
- Copy of sale deed, tax receipt if landed properties are offered as collateral