HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan – Check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates, Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Documents, Processing Fee, Tenure, Benefits, Features.
HDFC Bank is world-famous for its transparency and quick services. The rigorous training of the employees to give professional assistance to the customers has made it a brand in the market. The trust the bank has built in the hearts of its customers is worth praising. Smooth disbursal of HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan has only added a feather in the crown of the Bank.
TWO WHEELER LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
HDFC Bank Personal Loan is also one of the leading personal loans in India, bringing a smile to lakhs of people by helping them with their personal needs.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
Rates offered to customer during the period of Oct’18 to Dec’18
|Min IRR||Max IRR||Avg IRR|
|Super Bike Two Wheeler Loan||9.00%||16.35%||13.33%|
|Two Wheeler Loan||12.32%||28.34%||21.09%|
Annual Percentage rate offered to customer during the period of Oct’18 to Dec’18
|Min APR||Max APR||Avg IRR|
|Super Bike Two Wheeler Loan||9.03%||18.40%||13.59%|
|Two Wheeler Loan||12.73%||33.48%||21.91%|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Salaried or self-employed individuals between 21 to 65 years are applicable for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan.
- The applicant must be in the age ranging from 21 to 65 years.
- The minimum annual gross income of salaried applicants must be Rs 84,000 and Rs 72,000 for self-employed individuals.
- Individuals must be residing at the given residence for at least 1 year and working for a minimum of 1 year.
- Telephone and landline connection is required.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Convenient procedure
- Funding up to 85% of the on road price of the vehicle
- 2% lower interest rate
- Flexible repayment tenure
- Quick loan approval
- Easy repayment schemes
- Online application available
- Loan amount up to Rs 1.5 lakhs
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
EMI Calculator is the online tool important for people applying for a loan. It not only generates the exact amount of payment but also let the borrower know how much loan amount would be feasible. Enter the loan amount, interest rate and the loan tenure, based on which EMI Calculator would calculate your monthly EMI. Hence, you can freely plan your month based on the amount of monthly outgo.
For instance, Suresh needs a loan amount of Rs 1 lakh for 5 years and the bank charges 15% interest on it. Then, he will have to pay an EMI of Rs 2,379. The total repayment amount would be around Rs 142740.
HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan Pre-Payment Charges
The borrower can pre-pay the loan any time after six months of availing the loan. This sheet lists all the applicable charges tenure wise:
|Tenor||Pre-Payment Charges (on outstanding principal)|
|Within 3 months||Not allowed|
|4 to 6 months||10.00%|
|7 to 12 months||6.00%|
|13 to 24 months||5.00%|
|Post 24 months||3.00%|
Documents Required for HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Salary proof for salaried applicants
- ITR for self-employed applicants