HDFC Bank Business Loan – Apply & Get attractive Interest Rate from HDFC Bank. Check Eligibility, EMI Calculator, Processing, Documentation, Quick Loan Approval.
HDFC Bank Business Loan Interest Rate
|DETAILS ABOUT HDFC BANK BUSINESS LOAN|
|Interest rates||15.65% to 19.70%|
|Processing fees||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000/- & Maximum of Rs. 75000/-|
|Minimum loan amount||₹ 50,000/-|
|Maximum loan amount||₹ 50,00,000/-|
|Repayment Tenure||12 – 48 months|
HDFC Bank Business Loan – Get Instant Loan Approval Online
If you are about to start your business expansion or set – up and want loan at affordable interest rates, then you are at the right place.
HDFC provides business loans at low rate of interest & upfront charges. A maximum of ₹50,00,000/- can be availed through the bank with flexible repayment tenure. You can grow your small firm or large-scale company with business loans from HDFC Bank. Check your loan eligibility today in a minute & Get quick loan approval.
- Self employed individuals, Proprietors, Private limited companies & Partnership firms in the business of manufacturing, Trading or services can take business loan from HDFC.
- The business should have a maximum turnover of ₹ 40 lakhs.
- Individuals who have been in the current business for a minimum of 3 years, with 5 years total business experience.
- Those whose business has been profit making for the previous 2 years which should have a Minimal Annual Income (ITR) of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum
- The applicant should be at least 21 years at the time of applying for the loan, and should be no older than 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
HDFC Bank Business Loan EMI Calculator
Features & Benefits
- No collateral or security needed.
- Overdraft facility available.
- No foreclosure or part – closure charges
- Quick Loan disbursal
- Easy repayment options
|Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)|
|Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)|
|Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)|
|Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income), audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c, if applicable|
|Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)|
|Sole Proprietor Declaration or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association & Board resolution (Original).|
|Other documents may be requested as per individual requirements.|