HDFC Bank Business Loan Ambala – Apply & Get Quick Business Loan Online. Check Eligibility, Interest Rates, Documents, EMI Calculator, Processing Fee, Loan Amount, Tenure.
HDFC BANK BUSINESS LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
The charismatic city, Ambala is famous mainly for its “cloth market”. The manufacturers, traders, wholesalers sum up the industrial area of the place and contribute to generating the economy of the city.
In order to increase your sale, hire more employees or maintain cash flow, you can apply for the business loan with HDFC Bank in Ambala.
HDFC Bank Business Loan in Ambala aids your business to carry on with day to day fund needs with flexible tenures and easy application procedure.
Let’s go through the criteria for availing the business loan:
- Age: An individual should be at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years old at the time of loan maturity.
- Business Segment: Self-employed individuals, proprietors, private limited Co. and partnership firms in manufacturing, trading or services sector.
- Income: The business should have a minimum annual income of Rs 1.5 lakh per annum.
- Turnover: Minimum business turnover should be Rs 40 lakh.
- Profit: Business should be making a profit in the previous two years.
- Business Vintage: The business vintage of 3 years with 5 years of total experience in the business.
HDFC Bank Business Loan Ambala Rate of Interest
- HDFC Bank business loan interest rates in Ambala may vary from 15.65% to 21.20%.
- Convenient, professional assistance
- Flexible loan tenure
- Quick disbursal
- Drop line overdraft facility
- Easy loan balance transfer
- Renovate existing office
- Enhance production
- Take up bulk orders
- Hire seasonal employees
- Purchase equipment and latest technology
- Maintain cash flow and inventory
- Expand your business in Ambala
HDFC Bank Interest Rates may vary due to:
- CIBIL Score
- Loan Amount
- Business turnover
- Loan duration
- Nature of Security offered by Borrower
HDFC Bank Business Loan Ambala EMI Calculator
The business loan can be repaid through EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments). This EMI calculator will help you to know the exact monthly instalment after you successfully enter the loan amount, duration and interest rate. Knowing the EMI beforehand helps you to plan your monthly expenses accordingly.
- Minimum: Rs 50,000
- Maximum: Rs 50 Lakh
Security or Collateral Required
- No security or collateral is required for HDFC Bank business loan in Ambala .
- 12 to 48 months
- Equal Monthly Instalments (EMIs)/ Post Dated Cheques (PDCs)/ Electronic Clearing System (ECS)
HDFC Bank Business Loan Ambala Documents Required
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/Passport/PAN card/Driving license/Voter’s ID
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/Passport/Driving license/Voter’s ID
- Income Proof
- PAN Card: For Company/Firm/Individual
- Proof of Continuation: (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
- Income Tax Return: Last 2 years
- CA audited financials
- Business Ownership Proof
- Sole Proprietary Declaration/Certified Copy of Partnership Deed
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (Director certified) & Board resolution (original)
About HDFC Bank
With 4,804 branches and 12,808 ATMs, HDFC Bank is spread all over India to provide financial services to Indian citizens. Dedicated employees tend to give the customers with all the possible solutions and the hassle-free procedures. Business loans, personal loans, home loans are the most prominent loans which HDFC Bank lends to its customers. Enjoy the experience of smooth banking with HDFC Bank!