Best Travel Credit Cards India – If you are someone who loves to travel then this article is surely going to help you in getting the best out of the rest travel credit cards. The below mentioned cards are totally travel friendly. You can get offers on booking your tickets and several other travelling benefits like airport access lounge over domestic and international flights. You can also earn rewards on your every bookings which you can redeem and earn complimentary miles on your trip.
Refer to the below given information on Best Travel Credit Card to get one today!
Air India SBI Signature Card
Welcome gift of 20,000 reward points can be availed by the Air India SBI Signature Card users. you can convert your reward points into Air India miles. Annual fees is a one time pay of ₹ 4,999/- with a renewal fees (same as annual fee) payable annually. SBI Credit Cards are best suited to enhance your travelling experience.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access to over 600 airport lounges with complimentary Priority Pass Program.
- You get anniversary gift of 5000 reward points.
- With your Air India SBI Signature Card, You can book railway tickets online and get them delivered at your doorstep.
HDFC Superia Credit Card
Customers can get a different yet pleasant travelling experience with HDFC Bank Credit Cards. HDFC Superia Card serves with the quality & irresistible offers as a whole product. With this product, You get 1st year membership fees waived off in case you Spend Rs. 15,000 within first 90 days from card set up date.
- Redemption of Reward Points at over 20 international airlines through KrisFlyer – Singapore Airline’s Frequent Flyer Program.
- You can redeem your Reward Points against air miles on Jet Airways, Kingfisher Airlines and Air India.
- 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions on minimum spend of ₹ 400/-
- Nil 1st year membership fees in case you Spend Rs. 15,000 within first 90 days from card set up date.
- Spend Rs. 75,000 in a year and get waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
Axis Bank Credit Card gives the best travelling experience. It comes with an overall package to make your trips more rewarding. To know about this particular card, Look below written features.
- Yatra vouchers worth Rs. 5000 on swiping the Privilege Card thrice within 60 days of receiving it and is redeemable across flights, hotels and hotel bookings.
- 10 points on every Rs. 200 spent on the credit card Domestically/Internationally.
- Earn 3000 eDGE Reward Points on renewal of your Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
- 2 Complimentary access per calendar quarter to select MasterCard lounges with a Privilege Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Insurance benefit of up to ₹ 2,55,00,000/-
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card
This card comes with an annual fees of ₹ 3,000 that is to be billed with the first month statement of card issuance and incrementally every 1 year thereafter. First year fee is waived for Citi Priority Clients.
Get 1 Frequent Flyer Air Mile for every 2 Miles you transfer on Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Eva Air, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways and Air India.
- You can also transfer Miles to Citi bank hotel partners.
- Complimentary Access to Airport Lounges across India.
- 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs.1,000 or more on your Citi PremierMiles Card within 60 days of Card issuance with 3,000 Miles on Card renewal.
- Earn 10 Miles per Rs.100 spent on all airline transactions – with any airline in the world.
- Earn 4 Miles for every Rs.100 spent on all other transactions.
- Complimentary insurance cover is also offered to the customer.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit Card
Titanium card is travel friendly card which makes your journey more rewarding. Standard joining fees is ₹ 250 with ₹ 100 annual fees thereafter. Any individual is eligible to get this credit card aged between 18 to 70 years.
Features & Benefits
- You get 8 points for every ₹ 200 spend internationally.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India with an Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card.