Yes Bank Green Future Deposit Scheme – Yes Bank has launched a unique Fixed Deposit product namely; Green Future: Deposit. The Scheme was launched by the bank on 5th June celebrated as World’s Environment Day. Under the Fixed Deposit Scheme, the depositor can avail an interest rate of 7.5% (8% for Senior Citizens) for a tenure ranging from 18 months 8 days to 18 months 18 days. In addition, avail the benefits of Zero balance Savings account on your Green Future: Deposit Scheme.
Read below for detail information on Yes Bank Green Future Deposit Scheme – Eligibility, Rate of Interest, Features, Documents Required.
Nature of Scheme: Fixed-Deposit Scheme.
Eligibility for Green Future: Deposit Scheme:
- Indian Resident Individuals including both:
- Salaried Individual.
- Self-Employed Individual.
- Student/Minor on behalf of Parent/Guardian.
Rate of Interest: 7.50% per annum for Regular Fixed Deposits and 8% per annum for Senior Citizens.
Paperless Booking: Green Future Deposit Scheme can be booked via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Tenure of Deposit: 18 months 8 days to 18 months 18 days.
Zero Balance Savings Account: Avail the benefit of Zero Balance Savings Account on booking of Green Future Deposit upto Rs. 50,000. (applicable on SA variant with Rs. 10,000 AMB).
Premature Withdrawal: No penalty is levied by Yes Bank on premature withdrawal of deposits under Green Future Deposits.
Features of Yes Bank Green Future Deposit Scheme
- Green Future Fixed Deposits will be used towards Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) aligned sectors.
- One tree will be planted in the Depositor’s name with every Green Future Fixed Deposit.
- Senior Citizens will avail an additional 0.5% interest on Green Future Fixed Deposit.
- Fixed Deposits renewed or are renewable under Auto-Renewable Mode will not be considered for Green Future Fixed Deposit.
List of Documents Required for Green Future Deposit Scheme
- Proof of Identity.
- Proof of Address.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- PAN number issued by Income Tax Department.
- Form 60.
- For Minors: PAN nummber or GIRN (General Index Register Number) of parent/guardian.