(Updated on 02.01.2017) Fullerton Personal Loan EMI Calculator JAN 2017– simplify the calculation for personal loan EMI, www.loansninsurances.com offers an online EMI calculator to compute they would be EMI as payment of personal loan.
FULLERTON PERSONAL LOAN – QUICK, EASY & INSTANT APPROVAL – ONLINE
FULLERTON PERSONAL LOAN
Incorporated in January 2007, Fullerton India is leading financial institutions in India with a focus on lending and consumer banking. In addition to disbursement of various type of credit, Fullerton India has successive record for offering personal loan at reasonable interest rate. With 398 upgraded branches in India and having its registered office in Chennai, this NBFC (non-banking finance company) offers personal loan with no fuss. Simple processing of documents and speedy disbursement are main features of this financial company.
Fullerton Personal Loan Eligibility
- Minimum age 21 years & Maximum age should not be over 60 year
- Minimum 3 years in employment
- Net monthly income should be above Rs. 12,500/-
- Documents and formalities related with KYC or ‘Know your Customer’
- Proof of Income
- Application Form and Legal formalities
- Bank statements of latest 6 months
- Minimum amount Rs. 40,000 and maximum amount Rs. 5 lakhs
- Personal loan for salaried and self-employed people
- No Need to hypothecate assets for personal loan
- An amount of Rs. 20 lakhs for employed people and 30 lakhs for self-employed people
- Repayment period from 12 months to 48 months
- Interest rate starting from 21%
Calculation of EMI
One can immediately have an indicative amount as soon as he enters the following values in the EMI calculator.
- Intended loan amount in INR
- Number of years you wish to pay in months or year.
- Interest rate, which you have opted for home loan in percent
The formula for EMI (in arrears) is:
Where E is EMI, P is Principal Loan Amount, r is rate of interest calculated on monthly basis. (i.e., r = Rate of Annual interest/12/100. If rate of interest is 10.25% per annum, then r = 10.25/12/100=0.00854)
Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
|Fill Loan Amount, Interest rate & Tenure in Fields & get Instant Calculation for Home loan emi within seconds.|
By entering these values, you can get an indicative amount of your EMI. For an example, a loan amount of Rs. 300000@interest rate of 21.00% per annum for the period of 30 months would indicate an EMI of Rs. 12938.93 per month.
|1||RS. 101,690||RS. 53,578||RS. 198,310|
|2||RS. 125,222||RS. 30,046||RS. 73,088|
Where to Contact Fullerton?
With status of NBFC (Non Banking Finance Company), Fullerton has its presence in most of cities except in State of Bihar, West Bengal and North East States.