(Updated on 02.06.2018) Citibank Home Loan EMI Calculator June 2018 – Calculate your Citibank Home Loan EMI on the basis of✓Interest Rates✓Processing Fee✓Eligibility✓Monthly EMI✓Principal Amount at Loansninsurances.com.
CITIBANK HOME LOAN – INSTANT QUOTES ONLINE
Citi bank Home Loan
Citibank, a reputed private bank came out with unique home loan product for home loan seekers. Citibank offers you to power pack your loan through the unique Home Credit option, which lets you decide how much interest you like to pay on your home loan.
A smart consumer is supposed to have all information before applying for home loan. By using simple method through www.loansninsurances.com one can easily calculate his forthcoming EMI for home loan.
Citibank provides Home Loan at its best interest rate with special features, unmatched service levels and flexible repayment option. Interest rate of Citibank home loan is calculated on a daily reducing balance. Check your home loan eligibility with Citibank Home Loan Eligibility Calculator and get the best deal & quick home loan disbursal.
Citibank also provides Personal loan at its affordable interest rates to their customers to fund their financial expenses at cash emergencies.
Citi Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||Salaried: 8.60% p.a to 9.10% p.a
Self Employed: 8.85% p.a to 9.35% p.a
|Processing fee range||Upto Rs 5000|
|Loan Amount||Minimum Rs 5 lakh to Maximum Rs 10 crore|
Citi India profit rises 12 per cent in FY17 – Citi India today reported 12 per cent growth in its net profit at Rs 3,626 crore for the 2016- 17 fiscal on account of increase in loan book size. It had earned a profit of Rs 3,233 crore in 2015-16. Net Interest Margin (NIM) rose to 5.4 per cent as against 5.1 per cent in the previous fiscal.(Sources: financialexpress)
Citi Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
Citi Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
|Fill Loan Amount, Interest rate & Tenure in Fields & get Instant Calculation for Home loan emi within seconds.
CitiBank Home Loan Features
- Attractive rate of interest on home loan
- Home loan starts from 5 lakhs and moves up to Rs. 10 crore
- Extended tenure up to 25 years
- Easy sanction of home loan up to 80% of property value
- Option to pay interest only during construction period
- Competitive home loan interest rate starting from 10.25% .
- Calculation of interest on daily reducing balance
- No requirement of guarantor
Citi Bank Home Loan Eligibility
The minimum age of entry of the applicant is 23 years.
The maximum age of entry of the applicant is 65 years.
The applicant must be a salaried individual or a self-employed individual drawing a regular income or salary.
Applicants are required to have at least two years of work experience.
Citi Bank Home Loan Documents Required
1. For salaried individual
Financial documents: Last three months bank statement, Last two months salary slip, Latest Form 16, Proof of at least 2 years of work experience.
2. For Self-Employed individuals
Financial Documents : Last three months bank statement, Most recent income tax returns with income computation, balance sheet and last two years profit and loss account statement. All documents are to be certified by a Chartered Accountant.
Proof of at least three years of business continuity.
Citi bank Home Loan Prepayments: No pre-payment penalties in Housing Loan carrying floating rate of interest.
Citi bank Home Loan MCLR June 2018
To get a personalised service, a consumer may to any one of the branch of Citibank in cities such as Ahmedabad, Akola, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nanddyal, Nasik, Noida, Puducherry, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vapi.
LATEST NEWS ON CITIBANK
1) Citi Bank has launched a home loan product linked to 3-month treasury bill rate published by Financial Benchmarks Pvt. Ltd on the 12th of every month.This will lead to better monetary policy transmission and transparency in interest rates.Borrower rates will be reviewed on March 1, June 1, September 1, December1. Interest Rate will depend on the credit history and loan amount of the borrower. But the spread is likely to be 200 basis points above the 3-month T-bill rate-secured lending.