SBI SimplySave Credit Card – Get information about SimplySave Credit Card Features & Benefits. Know SimplySave Reward points, Benefits, Annual Fee & Welcome offers.
Privileges on SimplySave SBI Card
- Spend ₹ 2000/- or more in first 60 days and get 2,000 bonus reward point.
10x Reward Points
- Enjoy 10 Reward point per ₹ 100/- spent on dinning movies, Department Stores and grocery Spends.
- On all your other spends, earn 1 reward point per ₹ 100/- spent. ( 4 reward points = ₹ 1/-)
Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
- Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump.
- Transact an amount between ₹ 500/- to ₹ 3000/- at any petrol pump in india to avail this offer.
- you get maximum surcharge waiver of upto ₹ 100/- per statement cycle, on your simplysave SBI Card.
Spend Based Reversal
- Get annual membership fee reversal from spend year of your subscription.
- To avail free reversal, you need have spend ₹ 90,000/- or more on your simplysave SBI card in the previous year.
SBI SimplySave Credit Card Features
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- Use your Reward Points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card or redeem against a wide array of gifts.
- Get ₹ 100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your card.
- You can use your SimplySAVE SBI Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Use your card to make payments at any outlet that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
- With SimplySAVE SBI Card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18.
Cash on the GO
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe.
Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SimplySAVE SBI Card.
Balance Transfer on EMI
- Save money while paying your credit card dues.
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks’ credit cards to your SimplySAVE SBI Card, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs.
- Log on to sbicard.com with your user ID and password to take benefit of this service.
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your SimplySAVE SBI Card , and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Fee & Charges
- Annual Fee (one-time): ₹ 499
- Renewal Fee (per annum): ₹ 499 from second year onwards. Renewal Fee reversed if annual spends for last year >= ₹ 90,000.
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid.
- Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction.
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. ₹ 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any).
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of ₹ 12,000 per day
- Free Credit Period: Nil
- Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal.
Cash Advance Fee
- SBI ATMs or other ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300.
- International ATMs: 3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 300
- Cheque pick up: ₹ 90
- Payment Dishonour fee: 2% of the payment amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 450
- Statement retrieval: ₹ 100 per statement, which is two or more months old.
- Charge slip retrieval: ₹ 225 per charge slip.
- Nil for total amount due from ₹ 0 to ₹ 200
- ₹ 100 for total amount due greater than ₹ 200 and up to ₹ 500
- ₹ 400 for total amount due greater than ₹ 500 and up to ₹ 1,000
- ₹ 500 for total amount due greater than ₹ 1,000 and up to ₹ 10,000
- ₹ 750 for total amount due greater than ₹ 10,000
- Over limit: 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 500
- Card replacement: ₹ 100
- Emergency card replacement, when abroad: Actual cost, with a minimum of $175
- Foreign currency transaction: Conversion mark up – 3.5%
- Rewards redemption fee: ₹ 99
- Cash Payment fee: ₹ 100
- Railway tickets through Railway counters: ₹ 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount
- Fuel and all products and services sold at petrol pumps: 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹ 500 and ₹ 3,000, exclusive of applicable taxes, wherever applicable and all other charges. Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹ 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
- 1% of transaction amount (Min. 10) for transaction Amount between ₹ 500 to ₹ 3,000
Order of Payment Settlement
- All payments made for a cardholder account will be settled in the order of Minimum Amount Due (which is inclusive of all applicable taxes + EMI on EMI based products + 5% of Total Outstanding), Fees & Other Charges, and Interest charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Purchase Outstanding and Cash Advance.
(Source – SBI Card)