(Updated on 10.01.2019) SBI Home Loan – Get Lowest EMI Per Lakh, SBI Offering 8.75% Interest Rates on Home Loan, Calculate your EMI with SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator Eligibility.
GET INSTANT HOME LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
State Bank Of India (SBI) Home Loan
State Bank Of India Home Loan is the most preferred and enchanting home loan creatively designed to meet the demand of every individual and all categories of customers to own a house/flat of their own. State Bank of India offers an eclectic array of home loan products to its customers at the most affordable & tempting Home Loan Interest Rates. SBI Home Loan comes with customised home loan features such as low processing charges, exciting offers, no hidden charges, no pre-payment penalties and lots more. Check your Home Loan Eligibility with SBI Home Loan Eligibility Calculator and get the best deal according to your home loan requirements.
State Bank India Home Loan Interest Rate
|For Women (Up to 30 lakhs)||8.75%|
|For Others (up to 30 lakhs)||8.90%|
|Loan upto 75 lakhs||8.90% (Salaried Women) and others for 9.05%
|Loan Above 75 lakhs||9.00% (Salaried Women) and others for 9.05%|
|Repayment : (For NRI Home Loan , Maxgain & PAL)|| Maximum 30 years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier
For Realty upto 15 years
- Advocate’s fee for legal opinion, valuers fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty is payable for loan agreement & mortgage. Also property insurance premium is applicable.
- CERSAI Registration fees of Rs.50/- + Service tax up to Rs. 5 Lacs limit & Rs.100/- + Service tax for limits above Rs. 5 lacs.
State Bank of India Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
The maximum age to avail a loan is 70 years.
Income of the direct family members like spouse, son, brother etc can be included for higher SBI Home Loan amount.
Equitable mortgage of a property is required as security for SBI Home Loan.
The applicant should have regular income from all sources for higher home loan eligibility.
State Bank Of India Home Loan Feature
- Home loans available as overdraft.
- Lower interest rates as compared other financial institutions.
- Minimal processing fees.
- Special offer for women borrowers.
- Flexible home loan repayment options with no pre-payment penalty.
- Nil-foreclosure charges on home loan.
- Interest is calculated in daily-reducing balance.
- No-hidden charges or administration fees.
State Bank of India Home Loan EMI Calculator
SBI HOME LOAN EMI Calculator
|Fill Loan Amount, Interest Rate & Tenure in Fields & Get Instant Calculation for Home loan EMI within seconds.
State Bank Of India Home Loan Schemes
SBI MAX GAIN HOME LOAN
SBI MaxGain home loan act as an Overdraft with add on flexibility to operate the Home Loan Account like Savings Account or Current Account. Bank Cheque Book/Net Banking facility is also provided for the same by State Bank of India.
SBI MaxGain minimum Home Loan amount is Rs.20 lacs with no maximum loan cap.
It enables borrowers to keep their surplus funds or savings in SBI MaxGain Account with facility of anytime withdraw.
No pre-closure fee for SBI MaxGain Home Loan.
All other terms and conditions are according to SBI home loan.
SBI YUVA HOME LOAN
SBI Yuva Home Loan exclusively designed for Young home loan borrowers and for first time home loan borrowers. This particular home loan is suitable for new professionals and for fresh government job holders.
- Borrowers age should be in between 21 to 45 years, and the minimum net monthly income should be Rs.30,000.
- SBI Yuva home loan scheme provides 20% higher loan amount.
- SBI Yuva home loan is available to salaried employees of the private sector companies, multi-national corporations, government undertakings, and government employees.
- Floating Rate of Interest applicable for this loan.
SBI NRI HOME LOAN
SBI NRI Home Loan is exclusively for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or Persons of Indian Origin(PIOs) with a regular source of Income is eligible.
The applicants’ employment tenure in India/Abroad should not be less than 2 years.
The Minimum loan amount is Rs. 3 Lakhs & there is no upper cap on maximum loan amount for SBI NRI Home Loan.
- Other terms and conditions are in compliance with general SBI home Loan.
SBI REALTY HOME LOAN
SBI Realty home Loan is mainly designed for customer to buy a plot and construction of a house thereon. Construction of house should start within 5 years from the date of availing the home loan.
The outstanding amount will be liquidated through disbursement from Home Loan, the remaining amount will be disbursed for construction of House in phases linked to the stages of construction of house.
Customers are also eligible to avail another Home Loan for construction of houses on the plot being financed under the SBI Realty.
The maximum home loan amount is Rs. 10 crores.
SBI Realty home loan repayment period is 15 years.
- No pre-closure fee.
SBI PAL HOME LOAN (Pre-Approved Home Loan)
SBI Pal Home Loan is offered based on applicant’s income and repayment capacity. The processing fee which is to be paid at the time of loan sanction is non-refundable once paid.
- The minimum amount of loan granted under SBI Pal Home Loan is 10 lakhs.
- The loan will be provided according to the income details of the applicant.
- Pre-approved loan arrangement letter (PLAL) will be valid for a period of 4 months.
- Pre-approved loan arrangement letter (PLAL) will carry the eligible loan amount calculated on the basis of prevailing interest rates.
Other terms and conditions are in accordance with regular SBI home loan.
SBI TRIBAL PLUS HOME LOAN
SBI Tribal Plus home loan is a special home scheme exclusively designed for hilly or tribal areas. SBI tribal plus home loan helps the hilly people and the tribal people to build a house or buy a house within their choice.
- There is no limit on minimum loan amount and the maximum loan amount is capped at Rs.10 lakhs.
- Loan is sanctioned for purchase or construction of a new house or flat (without mortgage of land)/ purchase of in existing house which is not more than 10 years.
- Loan is also available for repair/renovation/extension of existing house or flat.
Repayment of SBI Tribal Plus home loan amount can be done up to 15 years.
Other terms and conditions are in accordance with regular SBI Home Loan.
SBI GRAM NIWAS HOME LOAN
SBI Gram Niwas Home loan is granted for purchase or construction of new house, repair or renovation to an existing house. No processing fee for SBI Gram Niwas Home Loan.
- There is no minimum limit of the loan amount but the maximum amount of loan is capped at Rs. 5 lakhs. The repayment period is up to 5 years.
- Rural and Semi-urban centres having a population of up to 50,000 as per 2001 census can avail this loan.
SBI FLEXI-PAY HOME LOAN
- 1.2 times higher loan eligibility available to working professionals / executives in comparison to normal SBI home loan. But, the loan amount should be Rs.20 Lacs or higher.
- SBI Flexi-Pay Home Loan are available to salaried applicants with minimum 2 years of experience and should be aged between 21 years – 45 years.
- Customers have the option of paying only interest during the moratorium (pre-EMI) period. The EMIs will be stepped-up during the subsequent years.
- Customers have the option to choose moratorium period ranging from 36 – 60 months. Only interest can be repaid during the selected moratorium period.
- SBI Flexi-Pay Home loan repayment can be done up to 25 to 30 years. There is no prepayment penalty on the home loan amount.
SBI HAMARA GHAR HOME LOAN
SBI Hamara Ghar is a new Fixed Interest Product mainly designed for the affordable segment. It is available in Term Loan only with fixed interest option of 2 years.
- Pre-payment penalty will be levied at 2% along with Service Tax on foreclosure or prepayment of home loan during the initial fixed tenor of 2 years.
- Switch-over facility from fixed interest rate to current floating rate linked to 1 year MCLR is not available during the 2 years tenure.
- The maximum loan amount can be availed is Rs. 30 lakhs.
SBI PRIVILEGE HOME LOAN & SBI SHAURYA HOME LOAN
For Privilege – Employees of Central/State Government including PSBs, PSUs of Central Government. Other individual(s) with pensionable service are eligible to apply.
For Shaurya – Defence personnel belonging to Army, Navy & Air Force are eligible to apply.
- Lower EMIs would be services during the post retirement term which are capped at 50% of the current Net Monthly Income.
- Option of extended upto the age of 75 years.
- The maximum loan tenure is capped at 30 years.
- Concession of 5 bps over the home loan card interest rate where check-off facility is extended by the government.
- Processing fees is zero.
- Options for customer of other Banks / FI to switch over home loan outstanding balance to SBI.
SBI HOME LOAN NEW PRODUCT
SBI BRIDGE LOAN
Individual(s) who own a fully constructed house/flat of his/her own & intend to sell the existing house/flat due to shortfall of money. Also,In case of joint ownership, all co-owners should join as co-borrowers.
- Minimum age to enter is 18 years & upto 70 years.
- Minimum loan amount to get sanctioned is 20 lacs upto a maximum of Rs.2 crores.
- SBI Bridge Loan is a short term loan (Max tenor of 2 years) to meet the shortfall in funds for a purchase of a new home/flat by mortgaging existing free of debt property.
- The loan has to be repaid within the tenure period in one or more instalments with no pre-payment charges.
- No overdraft facility is available.
- LTV & Permissible loan amount is; 65% (if market value of the existing property is upto Rs.1 Crore.) ; 60% (if market value of the existing property is above Rs.1 Crore) ; 90% of the cost of the proposed home/flat.
|Interest Rates Bridge Home Loan|
|First Year||11.00% p.a|
|Second Year||12.00% p.a|
HER GHAR HOME LOAN
The loan provided is especially for women.
- The eligibility criteria under the scheme is that the women should be the sole applicant for one of the co-workers of the property proposed to be financed by the bank.
- The interest rate is fixed at 9.85% (EMI Rs.867/- per lac for a period of 30 years.)
SBI RELATED HOME LOAN PRODUCTS
SBI TOP UP HOME LOAN
- The minimum loan amount sanctioned under the scheme is Rs. 2 Lacs with a maximum of Rs. 5 Crore.
- When the loan amount is up to Rs. 75 Lacs, The permissible loan amount calculated will be at 80% of the present market value of the house property less present outstanding in the home loan amount.
- When the loan amount is above 75 Lacs, The permissible loan amount calculated will bat 75% of the present market value of the house property less present outstanding in the home account.
- The borrower should have satisfactory re-payment track record of at least year & a valid mortgage should have been created in favour of the bank.
- Processing fees is applicable at 0.35% of the loan amount (Minimum – Rs. 2000/- & Maximum – Rs. 10,000/-)State Bank of India Home Loan Documents Required
INTEREST RATE SBI HOME LOAN TOP-UP
|Home Top-Up Loan|
|Category||Upto 20 lacs||Above ₹ 20 lakhs & upto ₹ 1 Crore||Above ₹ 1 Crore & upto ₹ 2 Crore|
|9.15-9.25%p.a||9.35-9.45%% p.a||9.55-9.65% p.a|
|Home Top-Up Loan as Overdraft|
|Category||Above ₹ 20 Lakhs & Upto ₹ 1 Crore||Above ₹ 1 Crore & upto ₹ 2 Crore|
|9.90-10.00% p.a||10.15-10.25% p.a|
|10.05-10.15% p.a||10.30-10.40% p.a|
SBI REVERSE MORTGAGE LOAN
This loan is for house – owing senior citizens in india who can avail the loan in the situation of inadequate money for renovation / repair to house or for any other personal need.
- No compulsion for the borrower to repay the loan till the time he/she continues to stay in the house.
- No pre-payment penalty of the borrower wishes to pre-pay the loan.
- Interest rate (Present effective rate is 11.30% p.a)
- Processing fees is 0.50% of the loan amount (Minimum – Rs. 500/- & Maximum – Rs. 10,000/-)
- Disbursement can be either in Monthly/Quarterly payments or 50% of the sanctioned limit in lumpsum & remaining in periodic payments.
*Subject to reset every year.
State Bank of India Home Loan Documents Required
Completed loan application.
3 Passport size photographs
Proof of identity (photocopies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving/licence/ IT PAN card
Proof of residence (photocopies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card).
Income Proof for Salaried applicants / Co-applicant / Guarantor :-
- Current Salary Slip.
- Copy of form 16 for last 2 years or the copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried / Co-applicant / Guarantor :-
- IT Returns for last 3 years.
- Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A/C for 3 years.
- Business license details
- TDS Certificate (From 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of Qualification.
- Also, All the property papers required by the bank should be kept handy.
State Bank of India Home Loan FAQs
State Bank of India Home Loan MCLR January 2019
Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate (MCLR) with effect from- 10.01.2019
|Tenure||MCLR (In %)|
Latest SBI Home Loan News
1) State Bank of India offers Special Home Loan to Kerala Flood Victims for repair and renovation of house. Under this scheme, the Bank will extend Term Loan upto Rs. 10 lakh at an interest rate of 8.45% per annum. There will be zero processing fee on Renovation / Repair Home Loan. This offer will be applicable for SBI Home Loan applications sent on or before 30th November, 2018.
2) State Bank of India has increased its MCLR by 0.2%. SBI Home Loan, Auto Loans and Other Loans will get costlier with an increase in MCLR. The Bank has increased Lending rate by 20 bps across tenure upto 3 years. SBI MCLR for Overnight Tenure stands at 8.1% as against 7.9% earlier. One-Year MCLR has increased from 8.25% to 8.45%. MCLR for 3-year tenure is 8.65% from earlier 8.45%.
3) Mortgage Guarantee Backed Home Loan by SBI With respect to the pact (MoU) signed between SBI and IMGC (India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation), home loans to non-salaried and self-employed individuals will now be extended as per the mortgage guarantee scheme. The eligibility on home loan will be increased upto 15% within the regulatory norms. The MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) between SBI and IMGC is an initiative taken to improve loan limit under housing loan to non-salaried segment. The borrower will be able to raise higher amount based on the risk grade of the borrower.
4) SBI aims to raise ₹ 2.5k Crore via general insurance arm’s listing by divesting 20% in SBI General, based on its current performance. According to the officials, the listing would help to meet capital requirements. SBI General made a profit of ₹ 301 Crore in the first half of the financial year with one-time gain of ₹ 170 crore from an earlier reinsurance agreement.
5) SBI recently asked there customers to submit Aadhaar number and PAN Card number by 31st December, 2017. According to the latest rule implemented by all the banks, it is compulsory to link Aadhaar card and PAN number with the bank accounts. The announcement made it clear that as per the amended PML rules dated on 1st June 2017, all existing customers are bound to do the same before the last date, failing which the account shall be ceased and will not be operational until the proofs have been submitted.
List of SBI Branches for Home Loan in Delhi
|A F S,TUGHLAKABAD(NEW DELHI)||TUGHLAKABAD, NEW DELHI||
|A1 JANAK PURI||A 1/32 NEAR METRO PILLAR NO 626 JANAKPURI NAJAFGARH ROAD NEW DELHI||
|AGCR BUILDING NEW DELHI||AGCR BUILDING I.P. ESTATE NEW DELHI||
|AGCR ENCLAVE||270 AGCR ENCLAVE VIKAS MARG DELHI||
|AHUJA BLDING G. K-II||M-77 M BLOCK MARKET GREATER KAILASH PART-II NEW DELHI||
|AMBEDKAR NAGAR DAKSHINPURI NEW DELHI||AMBEDKAR NAGAR SECTOR-V DAKSHINPURI NEW DELHI||
|AMBEDKAR NGR SECTOR-1NEW DELHI||AMBEDKAR NAGAR SECTOR-1 SECTOR- I (TIGRI) NEW DELHI||
|ANAND VIHAR DELHI||C 61 ANAND VIHAR VIKAS MARG DELHI||
|ANSARI NAGAR(NEW DELHI)||ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CAMPUS ANSARI NAGAR City : NEW DELHI||
|ASHOK VIHAR||JEET BUILDING 11 CENTRAL MARKET ASHOK VIHAR PHASE-I DELHI||
|ASIAN GAMES VILLAGE COMPLEX||118-SHAHPUR JAT NEW DELHI||
|AZAD MARKET DELHI||AZAD MARKET CHOWK NEW DELHI||
|AZADPUR||NEW SUBJI MANDI AZADPUR NEW DELHI||
|B -1 JANAKPURI NEW DELHI BRANCH||B-1/44 JANAK PURI City : NEW DELHI||
|B.K.DATA MKT RAJOURI GARDEN||A-30 VISHAL ENCLAVE OPPOSITE VISHAL CINEMA NEW DELHI – 110 027||
|BADARPUR THERMAL POWER STN(BTPS)||NTPC TOWNSHIP BADARPUR MATHURA ROAD NEW DELHI||
|BADARPUR(NEW DELHI)||415 MATHURA ROAD BADARPUR City : NEW DELHI||
|BADLI(DELHI)||RITHALA ROAD BADLI DELHI||
|BASANT LOK||32 PRIYA COMPLEX VASANT VIHAR NEW DELHI||
|BAWANA (DELHI)||NARELA ROAD BAWANA DELHI||
|BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE||BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE ANSAL CHAMBER-I NEW DELHI||
|BIJWASAN||BIJWASAN KHASRA NO.350 BIJWASAN MAIN ROAD OPP GOLDHAM MANDIR NEW DELHI.||
|BSF CHHAWLA||B S F HQ 25 B N CHHAWLA CAMP NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI||
|BUNGLOW ROAD||37 BUNGLOW ROAD. KAMLA NAGAR DEHLI DIST:DELHI||
|C A GROUP BR. NEW DELHI||11TH AND 12TH FLOOR JAWAHAR VYAPAR BHAWAN 1 TOLSTOY MARG NEW DELHI||
|C R P F CAMPUS JHARODA KALAN||CRPF CAMP JHARODA KALAN GROUP CENTRE DELHI||
|C-BLOCK JANAK PURI NEWDELHI||C-28 COMMUNITY CENTRE NEAR JANAK CINEMA JANAKPURI NEW DELHI||
|CAC JANAKPURI||STATE BANK OF INDIA C BLOCK C-28 JANAKPURI NEW DELHI||
|CASH ADMIN CELL NEW DELHI||CAC, SBI G.T. ROAD SHAHDARA BRANCH DELHI||
|CCPC (CTS) NEW DELHI||B BLOCK, GROUND FLOOR 11, SANSAD MARG DELHI||
|CCRAS NEWDELHI||CCRAS CENT COUN FOR RESER IN AYURV AND SCIENC JLNBCAHAB PLOT 61TO65 JANKIPURINEW DELH||
|CENT. ORD DEPOT SHAKURBASTI||ORDNANCE DEPOT SHAKURBASTI NEW DELHI||
|CENTAUR HOTEL||I G I AIRPORT CENTAUR HOTEL NEW DELHI||
|CENTRAL MARKET LAJPATNAGAR II||C-18, CENTRAL MARKET LAJPAT NAGAR-II City : NEW DELHI||
|CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INST NEW DELHI||CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE CAMPUS MATHURA ROAD NEW DELHI||
|CENTRAL SECRETARIAT (N.DELHI)||NORTH BLOCK NEW DELHI CENTRAL SECRETARIAT (N.DELHI) NEW DEL||
|CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ESTATE||LODHI ESTATE CGO COMPLEX NEW DELHI||
|CHANDRALOK BUILDING JANPATH||FIRST FLOOR PODIUM BLOCK NEW DELHI||
|CHAUKHANDI (NEW DELHI)||CHAUKHANDI TILAK NAGAR NEW DELHI||
|CHITTARANJAN PARK||B-107 C.R.PARK NEW DELHI INDIA||
|CLOCK TOWER SUBZI MANDI||921 CLOCK TOWER SABZI MANDI DELHI||
|COMM. BR CONNAUGHT PLACE||COMMERCIAL BR NEW DELHI M-47 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI||
|COMM. BR. NARAINA||59,COMMUNITY CENTRE, NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA , PHASE-1, NEW DELHI||