Khush Housing Finance Home Loan – Apply & Get Lowest Interest Rates from Khush Housing Finance Ltd. Check Home Loan Eligibility, Lowest Interest Rates, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
Khush Housing Finance Ltd – Get Instant Home Loan Quotes Online
Khush Housing Finance provides housing loan services to the low & middle income groups. The company focuses on each and every individual’s requirement with a vision of providing them with shelter.
Khush Housing Finance operates through a highly experienced team to ensure that the best service is provided through the teamwork.
Transparency & hassle – free process is another attribute of the company which again makes them the best out of the rest for availing home loan services.
Any individual(s) singly or jointly can apply.
- The loan eligibility is calculated on various factors like the applicant’s assessed monthly income, fixed monthly commitments, assets, age, qualification, employment and savings background and market value of the property to be bought/financed.
- 2% of the loan amount sanctioned subject to a maximum of ₹ 25,000. While 1% or ₹ 5,000 whichever is less/ higher payable along with the application service tax on application.
- The balance would be collected on or before disbursement.
- If in case the loan is not sanctioned then the processing fee will be refunded after deducting ₹ 500/-
Khush Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
Products offered by Khush Housing Finance :-
- Home loan
- Home renovation loan
- Loan against property
- Loan for construction
Some of the Features & Benefits of Khush Housing Finance Home Loan are mentioned below:-
- Customised home loan for every Individual having a stable income source.
- Maximum home loan of ₹ 25 lakhs can be availed for purchase or construction of a house. For home improvement the amount is ₹ 10 lakhs.
- Co – applicants will be the co – owners who can be applicant’s family members.
- The loan shall be wholly Repayed over a maximum period of 15 – 20 years.
- Repayment will be on a monthly basis via post dated cheques for EMIs.
- Only one guarantor is needed along with the applicant to avail loan.
- Under normal circumstances, It takes 15 days to convey the status of the loan approval.
- The interest rates vary according to the market conditions.
- The loan will be secured primarily by equitable/registered mortgage of the property acquired out of the loan sanctioned. Additional securities such as third party guarantee etc. Shall be required.
Tax Benefits under the Income Tax Act :-
- Exemption under Section 80 C of the IT act for Repayment of principal up to ₹ 1.5 lacs.
- Deduction under section 24 of IT act for Interest payment on housing loans up to ₹ 2 lacs.
- Application Duly filled
- Photo Identity Proof – PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card or Passport
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill etc.
- Income Proof documents
- Bank pass book or statement for last 2 years
- Power of Attorney wherever applicable
- Details of assets owned
- Track record of loan repayment
- Other relevant documents as per company norms.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details & Get instant quote on your eligibility, documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.
Khush Housing Finance Customer Care Number
You can contact the company between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm on the following number: +91-22 28067284, +91 8828130932