Diwali offers on your Personal / Home / Car / Gold Loans & Credit Cards. Apply & Get the best deals on this festive season with special interest rates and discounts.
Apply & Get Instant Offers Online
Festive season comes with several discount, offers to enhance your shopping experience. First half of September has almost ended and now the festive season is soon going to knock our doors.
Banks are not lacking behind when it comes to offering best deals to it’s customers. Banks care for us too !
Various banks are coming up with several offers to attract loan seekers. In last two weeks many banks announced offers on credit cards & Waiver on processing fees & other charges which are discussed below.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
State Bank of India waived Processing fees on loan products & also credit cards, For which the details are mentioned below :-
- For Personal Gold loans – The bank has waived 50% of the processing fees till 31st October, 2017.
- For Car loans – 100% processing fees has been waived till 31st December 2017.
- Xpress Credit offered by the banks – Customers can avail 50% waiver till 30th September 2017. Now the processing fees is 0.5% of the loan amount + applicable tax.
UNITED BANK OF INDIA
United Bank of India also decided to waive 100% processing fees.
- The bank is also offering 50 per cent waiver on processing fees for Mortgage loans, Personal loans and Gold loans. The offer is available till December 2017.
- The Home loans are available at 8.55% rate irrespective of loan size & tenure.
Axis bank is offering a waiver of 12 EMIs on home loan up to ₹ 30 lakhs under the ‘Shubh Aarambh’ scheme. Customers with regular repayment will get 12 EMIs waived – 4 EMIs each after 4th, 8th & 12th year from the date of first disbursement, I.e 12 EMIs waived off at no extra cost on regular payments of Monthly Instalments.
The home loan can be used for purchase of a new house or Construction / Renovation of an existing home.
Bajaj Finserv slashed Interest rates on personal loan to 12.49% for a loan value of ₹ 12 lakhs & above.
- All home loan applicants linked with Bajaj Finserv availing a loan above ₹ 25 lakh will get a 50% waiver on the loan processing fees.
- Bajaj also introduced ‘Super Money Days’ which is a limited period offer for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Professionals who are going to get extra benefit on loan disbursal till September 18,2017. The offer comes with attractive gift vouchers & Other Value Added Services.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Punjab National Bank also waived processing fees for Home & Car loans till September 2017. During the period the bank will be offering full waiver of upfront / processing fees & documentation charges for housing & car loan sanctioned from July 1 to 30th September.
ICICI launched festive cashback offer for the customers availing home loan in a period of 3 months starting from 1st September 2017 till 30th November 2017.
Customers can get a cashback of 20% (up to 10,000). The cashback will be done on a minimum expenditure of ₹ 30,000. The cashback will be processed within 90 days post the offer period. Customers with both credit & debit card can avail the cashback only on one card where maximum cashback is available.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
Kotak is offering festive offers not only on home/personal/business loan but the bank is also offering less rate of interest than the slab on loan against securities and loan against property. Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan is being offered to the borrowers at 8.35% per annum till 31st December 2017. It is offering personal loan at 10.99% per annum exclusively for festive season.
Customers can avail gold loans at 11% per annum with zero processing fees so if you are someone who loves to shop gold then, this is a golden opportunity for you.
Discount vouchers worth up to ₹ 15000/- from Club Mahindra, Musafir.com, Myntra and Shopperstop are offered for each customer availing a new loan product through any of Kotak Bank branches or opening a new Savings Account or Current Account.