Can Fin Homes – Get & Instant Quotes on Home Loan Eligibility from Can Fin Homes Ltd. Check Home Loan EMI Calculator, Interest Rate, Document Required, Processing Fee.
Can Fin Homes Ltd – Home Loan Quotes Online
Can Fin Homes Ltd. Was incorporated in the year 1987. the company’s main objective is to provide home ownership. It is the first housing company to be promoted by a Nationalised Bank in India. The company operates through more than 100 Branches which mainly focuses on offering the best housing & non – housing loans.
Can Fin Homes Interest Rates
|Individual Housing Loan|
|Loan Amount / Risk Rating||ROI (Floating) – Salaried & Professionals|
|₹ 30 lac & below||8.50%||9.00%||10.00%|
|Above ₹ 30 lac to ₹ 75 Lac||8.75%||9.25%||10.25%|
|Above ₹ 75 Lac||9.50%||9.75%||10.25%|
|Loan Amount / Risk Rating||ROI (Floating) – Self-employed & Non- Professionals|
|₹ 30 lac & below||9.25%||9.75%||10.50%|
|Above ₹ 30 lac||9.50%||10.00%||10.75%|
Affordable Housing Loans
|Affordable Housing Loans|
|New Gruhalaksmi Rural Housing Scheme||8.25% – Fixed for 3 years|
|New Loan for Urban Housing||8.25% – Fixed for 3 years|
|Credit Link Subsidy Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for EWS/LIG||Same as applicable to individual housing loan based on borrower’s category plus risk rating. Interest Subsidy at the rate of 6.50% for the initial amount of ₹ 6 lac only|
|Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for Middle Income Group (MIG)||Same as applicable to individual housing loan based on borrower’s category plus risk rating. Interest subsidy at the rate of 4%, 3% for the initial amount of ₹ 9 lac / ₹ 12 lac respectively.|
Can Fin Homes EMI Calculator
FEATURES, BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- One can take loan for construction of house, Purchase of ready built house / flat or flat under construction. Loan can also be availed for Repair/ Renovation / Up – gradation / Extension of house.
- 75% to 85% of the cost of the property will be sanctioned subject to repayment capacity & sufficient net take home salary.
- Loan can be taken for up to 30 years.
- Re payment period differs for salaried Individuals (5 to 30 years), For professionals (5 to 25 years), For NRI (5 to 15 years) & For business class (5 to 20 years).
- All individuals who are Salaried / Professionals / Self Employed / Businessman / NRI / Pensioners who has repayment capacity.
- Repayment capacity will be considered after assessing your Income, Age, Qualifications, Work experience, Number of dependants, Spouse’s income, Stability of Income and employment, Assets, Liabilities, etc.
- Loan repayment can be done via EMIs or PEMI through salary deduction or Electronic Clearing System (ECS).
- The loan will have to be availed within 3 months from the date of sanction for the purpose of purchasing a ready built house flat.
- 14 months if the purpose of loan is for construction & 36 months for a composite loan.
|Can Fin Homes Ltd.|
|PERSONAL DOCUMENTS||PROPERTY DOCUMENTS|
|Salaried class||Self employed / business class|
|Salary certificates or certified copies of the same with deductions for the past 6 months||Balance sheet & profit and loss account for the past 3 years.||Original title deeds tracing the title of the property for a minimum period of last 13 years.|
|Availability of salary deduction for housing loan installments||Statement of total income and income tax assessment orders & returns for the last 3 years.||Encumbrance certificate for last 13 years.|
|Form 16 from the employer for the past 3 years||Note on nature of business, year of establishment, present bankers, form of organisation & the capacity in which the applicant is engaged.||Agreement of sale / construction, if any.|
|Net worth of applicant / co – applicants||Approved plan /license|
|Age proof of applicant||ULC Clearance / conversion order etc.|
|Guarantor forms along with net worth proof/ income proof. Number og guarantors as per the norms of company||Latest tax paid receipt.|
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details & Get instant quote on your eligibility, documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.