(Updated on 06.02.2019) Aspire Home Finance – Get Instant Quotes on Aspire Home Loan. Check Home Loan Eligibility, Interest Rate, Monthly EMI Calculator, Documents Required & Processing Fee.
Aspire Home Finance – Instant Quotes on Home Loan
AHFCL is a housing finance company which targets the lower & middle income indian families by providing housing finance facility at every individual level. Aspire Home Finance is a subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. AHFCL has been rated “ CRISIL A+ / Stable”.
Loan availed from AHFCL can be used for purchase of Under construction residential property / construction of a residential property on own land / purchase of a new house.
Aspire Home Finance Interest Rate
|Aspire Home Finance|
|Customer Type||Interest Rate||RPLR minus Spread|
|Salaried||12% to 15%||6.20% to 3.20%|
|Self – Employed||12.5% to 15%||5.70% to 3.20%|
|Self – Employed / Non – Professional||12.50% to 16%||5.70% to 2.20%|
Aspire Home Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
|Fees / Charges type||Description|
|Processing fees : ₹ 5,700/- + applicable taxes||Non – refundable amount|
|Total processing fees (Inclusive of the non – refundable amount)||1 – 2% of the sanctioned amount + applicable taxes and/or statutory levies|
FEATURES, BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Minimum loan amount that can be availed is ₹ 2 lakhs with a maximum of ₹ 25 lakhs for a period of 5 years.
- However, Maximum tenure for Self – Employed customers & Salaried customers is 20 years and 25 years respectively.
- Loan tenure cannot go beyond the age of retirement or 60 years in case of salaried & 70 years in case of self – employed customers.
- Loan products and credit policies of AHFCL are provided for the targeted segment in a easy & transparent manner.
- Customized products for individual requirement & needs.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Step 1 : You can simply click on the link to submit the form loansninsurances.com
Step 2 : Fill all the required professional & personal details & Get instant quote on your eligibility, documents required & Other important procedure.
Step 3 : Our representative will get in touch with you to help you further.