AEGON Religare Flexi Money Back Plus Insurance Plan offers extended life cover that goes beyond the premium payment term, rider that can be added to the plan, to provide extra cover in case of death due to an accident, bonus, guaranteed pay-outs, 40 per cent of the sum assured as maturity benefit at the end of the policy term.
You should purchase this plan if you:
- Wish to do systematic saving
- Want liquidity of funds at regular intervals for specific milestones.
- Wish to cover your life for a period which exceeds the premium payment period.
- Do not want to undertake risks associated with the stock markets.
Follow the Steps, to understand the plan easily or how you can buy it.
Step 1: Choose the amount of protection you require and the period of cover you desire
Step 2: Our Life Advisor will help you fill in the application form
Step 3: A cheque will have to be drawn in favour of AEGON Religare Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Step 4: Expect a verification call from AEGON Religare call centre, once you apply for the policy
The minimum entry age is 7 years and maximum age of entry is 60, 58 or 54 years, depending on the tenure.
The maximum age at maturity is 75 years and minimum sum assured is Rs 1,00,000 and the minimum annual premium is Rs 13,033.
- Provides you liquidity by way of payouts at regular intervals.
- Bonuses declared by the Company, from the first year itself.
- Provides life cover beyond your premium paying period.
- Provides tax benefits as per prevailing tax laws. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
This plan provides money at regular intervals for important milestones. Plus you have the ease of paying premium for a limited period.
Disclaimer: AEGON Religare Flexi Money Back Plus Insurance Plan UIN- 138N044V01.
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. This is a participating life insurance plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure and benefit illustration carefully before concluding a sale. Bonus is simple reversionary bonus and it will only accrue if the first two years premiums have been paid.
ARLI is a joint venture between AEGON, an international life insurance, pension and investment company; Religare, a global financial services group; and Bennett, Coleman & Company.