Balance enquiry of your SBI Bank account is just a missed call away with the Bank offering Missed Call Services for balance enquiry, loan enquiry, mini statement, blocking ATM card.
Register Mobile No.
In order to avail the facility of balance enquiry, you need to first register your mobile number with the bank. To do this, simply sms ‘REG<space>account number’ to 09223488888. Ex: REG 12345678901.
SBI Missed Call Service is available only on mobile numbers registered with the bank. Visit your branch to attach a mobile number with your account.
- Give a missed call on 09223766666 from your registered mobile number.
- Else, SMS BAL to 09223766666 from the mobile no. Registered with the account.
De-register Mobile No.
- De-register from SBI Quick (SBI quick app)
- De-register your old mobile number via SMS and Missed Call.
- Simply, send a message ‘DREG<space>account number’ to 09223488888.
or give a missed call on 09223488888.
- Premium charges will apply on a 6 digit number.
- Charges as per customer’s mobile plan on a 10 digit number.
No charges on missed call. (Note: Customer will be charged according to his mobile plan for 3 seconds, if he listens to the IVR played after 4-5 rings).