HDFC Bank Business Loan Barabanki – Apply & Get Instant Business Loan Quotes. Check. Eligibility, Interest Rates, Documents, Processing Fee, Loan Amount, Tenure, Quick Disbursal.
HDFC BANK BUSINESS LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Barabanki’s economy is primarily based on the agriculture sector and small-scale industry. The people in Barabanki earn their livelihood through involvement in animal husbandry and menthol farming.
To foster the growth of your small scale industry, apply for an HDFC Bank Business Loan in Barabanki up to Rs 50 lakhs.
Let’s go through the details of HDFC Bank Business Loan in Barabanki:
- Age: An individual should be at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years old at the time of loan maturity.
- Business Segment: Self-employed individuals, proprietors, private limited Co. and partnership firms in manufacturing, trading or services sector.
- Income: The business should have a minimum annual income of Rs 1.5 lakh per annum.
- Turnover: Minimum business turnover should be Rs 40 lakh.
- Profit: Business should be making a profit in the previous two years.
- Business Vintage: The business vintage of 3 years with 5 years of total experience in the business.
HDFC Bank Business Loan Barabanki Rate of Interest
- HDFC Bank business loan interest rates in Barabanki may vary from 15.65% to 21.20%
- Convenient, professional assistance
- Flexible loan tenure
- Quick disbursal
- Drop line overdraft facility
- Easy loan balance transfer
- Renovate existing office
- Enhance production
- Take up bulk orders
- Hire seasonal employees
- Purchase equipment and latest technology
- Maintain cash flow and inventory
- Expand your business in Barabanki
HDFC Bank Interest Rates may vary due to:
- CIBIL Score
- Loan Amount
- Business turnover
- Loan duration
- Nature of Security offered by Borrower
HDFC Bank Business Loan Barabanki EMI Calculator
The business loan can be repaid through EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments). This EMI calculator will help you to know the exact monthly instalment after you successfully enter the loan amount, duration and interest rate. Knowing the EMI beforehand helps you to plan your monthly expenses accordingly.
- Minimum: Rs 50,000
- Maximum: Rs 50 Lakh
Security or Collateral Required
- No security or collateral is required for HDFC Bank business loan in Barabanki.
- 12 to 48 months
- Equal Monthly Instalments (EMIs)/ Post Dated Cheques (PDCs)/ Electronic Clearing System (ECS)
HDFC Bank Business Loan Barabanki Documents Required
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/Passport/PAN card/Driving license/Voter’s ID
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/Passport/Driving license/Voter’s ID
- Income Proof
- PAN Card: For Company/Firm/Individual
- Proof of Continuation: (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
- Income Tax Return: Last 2 years
- CA audited financials
- Business Ownership Proof
- Sole Proprietory Declaration/Certified Copy of Partnership Deed
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (Director certified) & Board resolution (original)
HDFC Bank Branches in Barabanki for Business Loan
Branch Name: Naka Paisar
Address: Paisar Plaza, Lucknow to Faizabad Rd, Naka Paisar, Barabanki – 225001
Branch Name: Kazipur
Address: HDFC Bank LTD, Suratganj Rd, Kazipur, Barabanki – 225001
Branch Name: Ramnagar
Address: HDFC Bank LTD, Ramnagar, Barabanki – 225205
Branch Name: Fateshpur
Address: HDFC Bank LTD, Hazi Mkt, Kursi Chauraha, Fateshpur, Barabanki – 225302
Branch Name: Ram Sanehi Ghat
Address: Princ Enterprises, Karta No 16 KA, Ram Sanehi Ghat, Barabanki – 225409
Branch Name: Rudauli
Address: HDFC Bank LTD, MNo 20/201 & 20/175, Rudauli, Barabanki – 225411