Dena Bank Two Wheeler Loan – Check Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents, Processing Fee, EMI Calculator, Tenure, Features, Benefits.
TWO WHEELER LOAN – GET INSTANT LOAN QUOTES ONLINE
Nationalised in 1969, Dena Bank is now one of the renowned Public Sector Bank. Dynamism, dedication and drive, the bank operate on these three Ds towards customer satisfaction. Evidently, the economic growth of the community and the opportunity for growth and achievement are the key features of Dena Bank.
Dena Bank Gold Loan is one among the many services provide by the bank to fulfil your dreams and cope up with personal needs at attractive interest rates.
Avail the credit facility up to Rs 50 lakhs with Dena Bank Two Wheeler Loan and purchase a brand new two-wheeler right away. The bank tends to provide the hassle-free services to their customers.
Let’s look at Dena Bank Two Wheeler Loan facility in detail:
Dena Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|Rate of Interest||Repayment within 3 years: 11.55% p.a.|
|Repayment beyond 3 years: 12.05% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Upto Rs 50 lakhs|
|Repayment Period||Upto 84 months|
Features and Benefits of Dena Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Longer repayment tenure up to 84 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible and quick loans
- Online application facility
- Loan amount up to Rs 50 lakhs
- No prepayment charges
- Interest charges on the daily reducing balance
- Helps with your CIBIL score
- The individual should have an annual income of at least Rs 1 lakh.
- Hypothecation of the vehicle purchased
- Duly filled application form
- Address proof
- Age proof
- 2 passport size photographs of applicant, co-applicant and guarantors
For Salaried Individuals:
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited
- Latest 3 months salary slips
- Form 16
- Valid driving license
- Appointment/increment letter for annual benefits
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
For Self Employed:
- ITR of last 3 years along with computation sheet
- An audited financial statement such as Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet for the last 3 years
- Brief profile of the company on the letterhead
- Office address proof in the name of the applicant
- Qualification certificate of the applicant
- Bank statements of one year (current and savings)