State Bank of Travancore Personal Loan
Personal Loans are always the best option to opt for, it makes life convenient to meet any unexpected expenses, be it a short-term or long-term financial needs. As there is no restrictions on the end use of personal loan, loan amount can be used for such as personal financial emergencies, any fancy spending free, meeting your daughter’s wedding, home renovation and home extension expenses and to meet any other high expenses. State Bank of Travancore Personal Loan is one the best-in-class personal which comes with several benefits and features to meet all your personal requirements at any point of time.
1. Most affordable interest rates in the range of 12.60% to 13.60%.
2. Less processing fee of 1% of the loan amount with applicable service tax.
3. Flexible loan tenure of 60 months.
4. Collateral security acceptable by the bank.
5. Maximum Loan amount of 10 lakhs can be availed by all personal loan borrowers.
6. Customized personal loan products to meet all financial requirements of every borrower.
1. Permanent employees of Central/State/Quasi Government, PSU’s, Defence Personnels, Central/state govt. schools, Colleges, Universities recognized by UGC with a minimum completed service of one year.
2. Employees of Private Sector Companies whose salary account is maintained with State Bank of Travancore and with a minimum service experience of 3 years are eligible for this loan.
How to use Personal Loan EMI calculator?
State Bank of Travancore personal loan EMI calculator is the easy tool to use. Personal Loan EMI calculator helps you to assess whether you will be able to repay back your loan amount or not. You just need to enter the desired personal loan amount, the loan tenure in months, and the interest rate (current interest rates). The EMI calculator will automatically calculate your total payable amount of the loan taken including interest rates, your monthly payment and also the total payable interest. Steps to follow:
Step 1: Enter the loan amount. For e.g. Rs. 1,00,000/-
Step 2: Enter the interest rate (current interest rate). For e.g.: 12.60%
Step 3: Enter the loan tenure in months, i.e. for how many months you want to avail the loan. For e.g. 60 months.