Kotak 811 – Get information about Kotak Digital Savings Account Features, Interest Rates, Zero Balance, Benefits, Documents Required.
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a leading Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank offers several financial services to the customers. Out of many services provided, the bank also offers digital savings account opening service.
Kotak 811 savings account is a zero balance savings account with zero charges on all digital transactions. This particular account can be opened in just 5 minutes also. As a customer you can easily open this savings account without any paperwork.
All the resident (Indian) individuals of age 18 years and above can apply for the Kotak 811 savings account.
|On balance, Up to 1 Lakh||5% per annum|
|Over 1 lakh and up to 1 Crore||Up to 6% per annum|
|Above 1 Crore||5.5% per annum|
|*Interest rates are subject to change from time to time.|
Features & Benefits
- Customer can earn up to 6% interest per annum on the savings.
- It is a zero balance savings account, i.e, no maintenance is required for the account.
- Virtual debit card is issued to the customer for online shopping and payments.
- ‘Scan & Pay’ option for you to pay for instore purchase.
- Free IMPS/NEFT can be done using net & mobile banking.
- Through the app you can shop, book movie & flight tickets.
Two variants of Kotak 811 Savings Account
- 811 Lite Savings Account (If opened without Aadhaar OTP)
- 811 OTP Savings Account (If opened with Aadhaar OTP)
Documents Required for Account Opening
- Kotak Mahindra Bank offers this account with minimum documentations. If you are not a kotak customer then you only require your Aadhaar card and PAN card for account opening.
- If you are an existing customer, you need your customer relationship number, Debit / Credit PIN or your net banking password. The app will take you through the one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
How to Apply ?
- To open the Kotak 811 account, Follow the below given steps;
- Download the app – ‘Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking’ from your particular app store.
- Provide your full name and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP > Enter the One Time Password and click on continue. You can also get your OTP on call.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in the appeared field and click on continue.
- Further, You need to follow the directions.
- Option of ‘Save Information and Exit’ is provided below the aadhaar card number field.
If you don’t have a Aadhaar number you can easily contact the customer care on 24×7 and the experts will guide you through the account opening process.